Mental Health Awareness for Managers / Return to Work focus – virtual or classroom-based course
Who’s it for?
This course has been developed by Live for Work with managers in mind – this compact course covers all you need to leave feeling ‘mental health’ aware and confident to start that conversation with your team. There is a strong focus on how to manage a member of your team that has had to take time off work with mental health issues, and how to enable their successful return to work – ensuring that your people feel supported and motivated to work together to overcome challenges posed by mental health issues. The course can also be tailored to include your own staff initiatives, and a reminder of your policies and procedures if required.
Through an interactive, instructor-led live session, you will learn:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- An introduction to some common mental health issues
- Confidence to support someone who may be experiencing mental ill health
- Ways to look after your own mental health and support wellbeing
- Enabling successful return to work following absence with a mental health issue
We can also help employers set up a workplace program to ensure that Mental Health First Aiders are adequately supported; better mental health means less absenteeism and a happy healthy workforce!
Please contact us for a quote and to make a booking.