If you are not sure whether this course is right for you, click on our online assessment tool for help:
QCF Level 2 Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
Who’s it for?
This course is aimed at those providing First Aid treatment in lower risk organisations of a small to medium size such as offices, shops and libraries.
This qualification consists of 1 module containing both theoretical and practical assessments by the tutor:
- legal framework / record keeping
- managing an emergency
- use of equipment / first aid box
- managing an unconscious casualty and / or in seizure
- choking – adult, baby and child
- personal hygiene procedures
- managing a bleeding casualty
- multi choice assessment
£380 + £5 per certificate for up to 12 delegates
Onsite course charge includes a Qualsafe Awards manual and certificate for each delegate
This course can also be run as a non accredited (HSE compliant) course.
Please note no refunds will be given for delegates not attending on the day without prior notice.