Health and Safety Advice
Claire Dalton (business owner) is currently a Chartered Member of IOSH offering a different approach to onsite Health and Safety services.
We work with you and your employees to help you create a safe working environment and ensure legal compliance. We do not operate a ‘quick visit – here’s the manual’ approach, instead we will visit and work on your site as often as is necessary or required to get to know your processes and your staff, involving personnel at all levels to achieve the end goals.
Areas of expertise include:
- Vehicle recycling and waste management
- packaging and warehousing
- leisure / boat repair
Services we can offer include:
- initial report / health check
- on site completion of risk assessments
- on site completion of safe systems of work
- development of policies, staff inductions, workplace inspections
- managing loss events and investigations
- provision of information and general advice
- setting up of committee meetings and informal workshops or ‘toolbox talks’
- emergency response plans
Don’t forget we can also help with all of your health and safety training requirements as well; speak to us about creating a bespoke package of advice and training.